Massachusetts' Largest Pre-Owned Dealership is currently looking for a Service Advisor. Must have excellent people skills,a teamplayer, and must have a "can do" attitude. Candidate must have an excellent driving record, ability to drive a manual transmission, and ability to work Saturdays. Must have at least 3 years experience.
Service Consultant responsibilities include:
- Scheduling repair appointments
- Direct intermediary between Sales Showroom and Service Department. At Bourne's our Sales Department is the Service Department's best customer. It is your job to ensure that all issues get resolved immediately and effectively.
- Greeting customers in showroom
- Generating estimates, writing repair orders, and following up with the customer.
- Addressing all Warranty Concerns while mitigating costs.
-You must have a good understanding of building a strong service team. This gives you all hiring and firing of department.
- Control costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations
- Setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives.
-Must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level of efficiency and operate the department profitably.
-As with all positions, service managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
-Accountability from technicians and all support staff is a daily must to make sure they are hitting daily objectives.
-Continued Education through ASE Coursework.
- Must be Creative and Innovative to Strengthen Core Service Business.